In this blog post, we tell you about the new features we are adding in the third release of 2023. Like every release in 2023, we will push it to our customers in the evening of Wednesday 1 March.
What have we added?
- It is now possible to export the written time (timesheets) in a ticket to an Excel file.
- From now on, you can add story points to tickets. This is an optional setting, so it must be enabled first (Admun > Tickets > General Settings).
- Added the option to limit the amount of time a ticket can be reopened via the portal.
- Made it possible to link on or more persons to tickets (via the tab linked). They are also usable in variables for example:
- Wiki articles show a table of content (if possible).
- You can use the QR code scanner on the portal, via an asset field (smartphone only!).
- You can add a ‘person’ field via the portal, to forms for creating a new ticket. With this field, users can change the caller of the ticket.
- Checkboxes in forms can now show or hide optional fields.
- Added the option to show all documents in a ticket on the portal (optional).
- It is now possible to create ticket directly via a template on the index of tickets.
- We have added a description field to Pages and News, this will be shown as description in the search results on the portal.
- Added the field ‘Status’ to the planner events.
- Tickets and Wiki articles now have a ‘Linked’ tab, and can be linked to each other.
What have we fixed?
- Archived wiki articles showed two times that they were archived.
- UI fixes in timeline.
- Fixed ampersands in open link actions.
- Some fields were not filled after using a ticket template with subtickets.
- Many app variables were not available to actions when bulk editing.
- Applied a fix so that the breadcrumbs are not hidden behind the announcement on the portal.
- It was not possible to copy users.
- It was not possible to delete tokens.